-
June 30th, 2003, 08:07 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
A fly flew in my mouth once when i was putting the straw in my mouth...never tried to suck a grape though a straw... i love strawberries...can't do any tongue tricks*P* [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2003, 02:55 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
souly everyone can do a trick ya just have to find out what it is [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 30th, 2003, 03:23 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Pete?
I aint talking mostly about myself, I know what I'm capable of doing, gotta grape? i'll probably be needing it after this L*
Now Pete, what kinda tongue tricks can you do?
-
July 4th, 2003, 02:55 AM
#14
Inactive Member
I've sucked a mans brain's through his penis, does that count?.. LOL
-
July 4th, 2003, 05:08 AM
#15
Inactive Member
but I guess that wouldn't be as big as a grape?
-
July 4th, 2003, 03:19 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
L* yeah that counts for something lol
-
July 5th, 2003, 01:27 PM
#17
HB Forum Owner
well but still...........
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks